We apply our extensive knowledge and experience in commercial and tax structures to help you plan to protect your wealth and provide for your family. We can help:
- Provide advice on practical measures to provide for beneficiaries
- Ensure assets are not left exposed to creditors
- Manage tax and duty implications
- Reduce the risk of dispute on your estate
- Ensure your assets are distributed as you intend
- Manage the effects of a death on ongoing business interests.
Taking the first step
A Will is only one piece of the pie when it comes to your estate planning. There are many other facets which also require your urgent attention such as asset protection and tax planning, and much, much more. We can advise on all aspects of estate planning to ensure your wishes are fulfilled and your interests are protected.
However, many people think estate planning is all about the Will. Certainly, if you don’t have a Will that has been prepared in line with your wishes and circumstances, you need to get one. Without a properly prepared and executed Will, the costs involved in administering your estate can be significant.