New Financial Year Business Checklist
- When was the last time you looked at your business structure? Is it the right fit for your business now?
- If you have business partners, is your shareholder’s agreement up-to-date and fit-for-purpose?
- Have you registered all of your intellectual property and claimed the assets you need in the day-to-day operations (website, social media, etc.)?
- Are your licenses, policies and procedures current and reflective of your current operations?
- If you have employees, do you have the correct workplace agreements in place, and do you have up-to-date contracts?
- Are your terms and conditions correct?
- Are your insurance policies up-to-date and reflective of your current operations?
- Have you been proactive with your debt recovery, and what is your current debtor list looking like?
Why Download Our Toolkit?
Our informative guide, prepared by Business Advisory Directors Nadia Sabaini and Brian Smith, will give you some of the key steps you need to start taking this new financial year to ensure your business is on solid foundations for the months ahead. We will also be offering a no-obligation half-an-hour consultation where we can discuss some of your most pressing issues and how to manage them.
Disclaimer: The contents in this guide do not constitute legal advice, are not intended to be a substitute for legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. You should seek legal advice or other professional advice concerning any particular matters you or your organisation may have.
Individual liability limited by a scheme approved under professional standards legislation (personal injury work exempted).