Spencer is a Senior Associate of Bennett & Philp Lawyers and a member of the Commercial Litigation Team.
Having appeared in all levels of Court process from QCAT to High Court, he has considerable experience in a wide range of commercial and insurance disputes, litigation and dispute resolution. Spencer represents insurers, self-insured and corporate clients in compulsory third party and general insurance business matters. He represents clients in commercial and professional negligence claims and contractual disputes with a focus on franchising and maritime disputes.
Concentrating on commercial outcomes for clients, Spencer’s aim is to provide the most practical advice possible for clients. In addition, Spencer aims to make the legal process as transparent and easy to understand as possible so that clients understand the process.
Spencer’s role includes providing advice and appearing in Court in respect of insolvency matters, providing litigation services in relation to transfers to defeat creditors or preferential payments or director misconduct actions.
Practical, trusted, transparent advice.
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency
- Building and Construction
- Building and Construction Disputes
- Commercial and Private Lending
- Competition and Consumer Law
- Compulsory Third Party Insurance
- Contract Disputes and Enforcements
- Corporate Insolvency
- Corporations Act and ASIC
- Credit Agreements
- Debt Recovery and Insolvency Services
- Dispute Resolution
- Franchise Disputes and Mediation
- Insurance Law
- Leasing Disputes
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Maritime and Marine Insurance Claims
- Mortgages, Securities and Caveats
- Motor Vehicle Insurance Claims
- Personal Property Securities (PPSR)
- Professional Risk and Indemnity
- Property Disputes
- Public and Private Liability
- Shareholder, Director and Partnership Disputes
Bachelor of Arts (Media Studies) | Queensland University of Technology
2008 High Court of Australia