Sarah van Kampen
Sarah is a paralegal within the Compensation Law Team. She assists our senior lawyers with client case load work in common law litigation claims.
With 14 years of industry experience, Sarah is well-equipped to assist in complex litigation and insurance disputes.
Experienced, practical, trusted.
- Liaising with clients and external contacts:
- professional healthcare and ancillary health providers;
- opposing lawyers and barristers;
- statutory authorities, and
- clerks of the court.
- Arranging and diarising client medical appointments;
- Obtaining third-party reports, releases of information and evidence;
- File maintenance and management;
- Preparation of draft court documents and briefs;
- Drafting pre-court and court forms;
- Maintaining and managing case files, and
- Departmental administrative duties.