Nadia is a Director of Bennett & Philp Lawyers and a member of our Business Advisory team.
Nadia commenced practising in Cairns before relocating to Brisbane and has been a member of Bennett & Philp since 2009.
As an experienced business lawyer, Nadia Sabaini advises a range of clients, from small businesses to national and international corporations in the areas of finance, commercial and corporate transactions.
A keynote speaker and seminar presenter, Nadia provides technical advice to clients and industry peers on relevant topics in business law such as the Personal Property Securities Act 2009.
Nadia’s areas of expertise include:
- Business sales and purchases;
- Start-ups and structuring advice;
- Commercial and retail leasing;
- General contract advice, including drafting terms and conditions, supply agreements and consultancy agreements;
- Finance transactions including loan preparation for private lenders and advice on personal property securities matters; and
- Corporate mergers and structuring including buy-sell agreements.
Practical, knowledgeable, trusted.
- Advice on Constitutions
- Asset and Wealth Structuring and Protection
- Business Advisory & Commercial Law
- Business Sales and Purchases
- Business Structuring
- Commercial and Private Lending
- Consumer Loans
- Contract Preparation and Advice
- Corporate Borrowing, Lending and Capital Raising
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Structuring
- Corporations Act and ASIC
- Credit Agreements
- Disclosure Documentation
- Due Diligence
- Finance, Loans and Securities
- Food and Beverage Manufacturing
- Franchise Agreements
- Franchise Sale and Purchase
- Joint Ventures
- Legislative Compliance
- Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements
- Mergers, Sales and Acquisitions
- Mortgage and Other Security Enforcements
- Mortgages, Securities and Caveats
- Personal Property Securities (PPSR)
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
- Shareholder and Partnership Agreements
- Shareholder, Director and Partnership Disputes
- Trading Terms and Conditions
Justice of the Peace (Qual)
Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Australia (QLD) Inc.
Valley Chamber of Commerce
Full professional proficiency – Reading, writing and speaking