With dual qualifications in law and pharmacy, Maurice provides his clients with practical, realistic advice in relation to property and commercial business issues. In particular, Maurice’s advice entails:
- sales and acquisition of businesses and property;
- negotiation and preparation of leases to lessors and lessees;
- franchising advice and contractual arrangements to master franchisors and franchisees;
- business structuring and restructuring; and
- banking and finance.
Maurice’s clients include:
- Shopping centre owners;
- Franchise groups;
- Pharmacy owners, and
- Commercial and residential property owners.
Having owned and operated large pharmacies in Brisbane and Adelaide, he is a trusted advisor to his clients who truly value Maurice’s hands-on approach, his depth of knowledge and genuine pharmacy industry experience.
Maurice is a member of our International Language Team and speaks French. He can assist with queries where French is required.
Maurice is a very strong advocate of the pharmacy and allied health industries. He was previously appointed by the Minister of Health to the Pharmacy Board of Queensland and held a Directorship with Green Spot Chemists for a number of years.
Practical, realistic, trusted.
- Corporations Act and ASIC
- Credit Agreements
- Disclosure Documentation
- Finance and Securities
- Franchise Agreements
- Franchise Disputes and Mediation
- Franchise Sale and Purchase
- Health Law
- Mergers, Sales and Acquisitions
- Mortgages, Securities and Caveats
- Personal Property Securities (PPSR)
- Representations to Government Bodies across different states Nationally
- Shareholder and Partnership Agreements
- Trading Terms and Conditions
- Transaction Documents
Bachelor of Laws (Hons) | Queensland University of Technology
1995 High Court of Australia
Full professional proficiency – Reading and speaking
Limited professional proficiency – Writing