Lance leads our firm’s strategic direction, growth and leadership, and is also a director of the Business Advisory and Wills and Estates teams.
Lance has 30 years’ experience across corporate, commercial and personal legal matters.
First and foremost, Lance understands how business operates. He draws on his experience across complex transactions to guide clients through the entire business lifecycle. Clients say his advice is pragmatic, easy to understand and relevant in dealing with all kinds of challenges – legal or otherwise – across a range of industries.
Lance advises public and private corporations, SMEs, sole traders, partnerships and trusts, not-for-profits, charities and high net worth individuals on all commercial matters. He also advises private clients on estate planning and deceased estate administration.
Approachable, practical, trusted.
- Advisory Services
- Asset and Wealth Structuring and Protection
- Business & Commercial Law
- Business Sales and Purchases
- Business Structuring & Advice
- Commercial Insurance
- Commercial and Private Lending
- Companies Limited by Guarantee
- Competition and Consumer Law
- Constitution and Rules
- Construction Infrastructure
- Contract Administration
- Contract Preparation and Advice
- Corporate Borrowing, Lending and Capital Raising
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Law
- Corporate Structuring
- Corporations Act and ASIC
- Credit Agreements
- Disclosure Documentation
- Due Diligence
- Finance and Securities
- Insurance Law
- Mergers, Sales and Acquisitions
- Mortgages, Securities and Caveats
- Not-for-Profit and Charities
- Partnerships and Alliances
- Professional Risk and Indemnity
- Risk Management
- Shareholder, Partnership, and Director Disputes & Agreements
- Tax Law
- Tourism, hotels and hospitality
- Wine, Vineyards and Liquor
University of Queensland Bachelor of Commerce
1990 High Court of Australia