Jacob is a Director of Bennett & Philp Lawyers and leads the firm’s Real Estate Team.
Local governments, airport operators, developers, tourism and leisure operators and project managers seek Jacob’s advice across a broad range of commercial property matters, including acquisitions and sales, project structuring and management, development and joint venture agreements, leasing, liquor and gaming and licensing matters.
Jacob’s extensive experience gives him unique awareness and insight into the legislative mechanisms that impact on the commercial property industry.
Committed to achieving the best possible results for his clients, Jacob approaches his practice with attention to detail and a resolute focus on the issues and broader commercial realties at stake.
Delivering client outcomes on time and on budget are some of Jacob’s key considerations.
Precise, focused, driven.
- Automotive Commercial Property Transactions
- Body Corporate Services
- Building and Construction
- Building and Construction Disputes
- Business Sales and Purchases
- Business Structuring
- Construction Disputes
- Construction Infrastructure
- Contract Administration
- Contract Preparation and Advice
- Disclosure Documentation
- Due Diligence
- Finance and Securities
- Franchise Agreements
- Franchise Sale and Purchase
- Global Investment
- Leasing Disputes
- Mergers, Sales and Acquisitions
- Mortgages, Securities and Caveats
- Personal Property Securities (PPSR)
- Planning Law
- Property Development
- Property Sales and Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Joint Ventures
- Shareholder and Partnership Agreements
- Tourism, Hotels and Hospitality
- Transaction Documents
- Wine, Vineyards and Liquor
Currently undertaking a Masters of Taxation/ University of NSW
Queensland Hotels Association
Property Council of Australia
2002 High Court of Australia
2004 Supreme Court of New South Wales