Chai is a multilingual, professional and approachable lawyer with many years’ experience in general law practice with a particular focus on Family Law, Succession Law and Commercial Law. She reads, writes and communicates proficiently in English, Mandarin, Malay and various dialects such as Cantonese and Hokkien.
Chai has appeared in various courts and tribunals in three jurisdictions (Singapore, Victoria and Queensland) including Magistrates Courts, District Courts, Supreme Courts, County Court, Tribunals (QCAT & VCAT), as well as Family Courts & Federal Circuit Courts.
Chai is focused on providing timely and pragmatic legal advice and support, safeguarding her client’s interests and enable them to make informed decisions in a time and cost-effective manner.
Chai has always had a strong passion for Family Law, Wills & Estates and Civil Litigation and she has always been able to take advantage of her knowledge and experience to assist her clients to achieve their end goals.
何颖律师 (诉讼律师) 擅长继承法（遗嘱和遗产纠纷），家庭法和商业法。 她是一位平易近人和专业的律师，拥有多年的法庭经验。 何律师 (Chai) 精通英语、普通话 / 中文、马来语、广东话和福建话等各种方言，她也因此能很好地和客户沟通与互动。 何律师 (Chai) 拥有丰富的经验和法律知识，例如： 遗嘱和遗产分配 – 遗产分配纠纷 – 遗嘱纠纷 – 养老金纠纷 – 虐待老人事宜 家庭法事宜 – 离婚 – 财产安置 – 孩子/子女的安排 – 家庭暴力保护令 商业和民事诉讼 – 商业纠纷 – 债务纠纷 – 民事理赔 何律师 (Chai) 非常重视客户，她能及时提供法律资讯和支持，保障客户的利益并使客户能够及时做出更好的决定。
Clear and practical advice
- Challenging a Will
- Disputes where there is no Will
- Disputes with Executors or Administrators
- Elder Abuse
- Elder Law
- Interpretation of Wills
- Invalid Wills and Wills Containing Mistakes
- Negligence in Drafting of Wills
- Power of Attorney and Guardianship Disputes
- Statutory Wills or Court Ordered Wills
- Superannuation Disputes
- Wills and Estate Law
- Financial issues: Providing advice, undertaking settlement negotiations, mediation and representing parties in contested applications.
- Binding financial agreements: Drafting and advising on agreements made before, during and after marriage.
- Parenting/children issues: Advising, negotiating and representing parties in contested applications.
- Domestic violence orders: Applying for domestic violence orders; responding to domestic violence order applications.
Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice | The Australian National University
Queensland Young Lawyers
Hong Kong-Australia Business Association (HKABA)
Lions Club of Brisbane Chinese
High Court of Australia