Bennett & Philp Lawyers’ tax law practice is led by Managing Director Lance Pollard and Business & Commercial Director Michael Bigg. Their combined knowledge of law, taxation, economics, commerce and accounting translates into profitable outcomes for clients of the firm.
Companies of all sizes engage Bennett & Philp Lawyers for legal advice relating to disputes with the Australian Taxation Office, the Office of State Revenue, Accountants and Tax Agents, the Tax Practitioners Board and other entities.
Our taxation law services include:
- Corporate and personal income taxation advice;
- Transfer pricing;
- Stamp duty;
- Goods and Services Tax (GST);
- Employment and Payroll Tax;
- Land and Capital Gains Tax;
- Foreign companies tax;
- Tax residency and financial migration;
- Taxation of foreign exchange transfers;
- Investment and business structuring and strategy;
- On-shore and off-shore trusts;
- Australian Taxation Office (ATO) and State Revenue disputes, appeals and private rulings;
- Legislative compliance, and
Our Tax Law Team has a highly developed knowledge of the complex and ever-changing taxation regimes under which our clients operate. We are at the forefront of taxation law and ensure our clients do not have to pay more taxes than they are legally obliged to pay. When combined with our decades of experience in producing commercially favourable taxation outcomes, this results in an exceedingly high level of client satisfaction.
At Bennett & Philp Lawyers, we make every effort to understand your commercial goals so that we can fully explore all the options available to optimise your taxation outcomes. Contact Bennett & Philp Lawyers to speak with Lance or Michael if you have a taxation dispute, or just need expert legal advice.